Sunday, July 10, 2011

Remembering

I realized yesterday that my Transcon started 1 year ago.  I decided I would re-read my blog one entry per day for the next 30 days and just remember the great times I had.  Funny as I said "re-read" - I just read the blog from July 1st to July 10th and realized I had never read them after I posted them.  So this will be a fun journey to remember the greatest experience in my life.  And how I have changed because of it.

I will admit that I have tears running down my cheeks right now.  Why?  I don't really know.  I am afraid it is from regret - something I try not to have in my life.  But it seems so odd that I gave so much of myself to pursue the dream of seeing America and yet I have nothing to show for the year since I got back.

Well this is a lot for me to ingest this morning.  Guess I will pursue how to live a life without regret over the next 30 days...

No comments: