Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The March to 2012

Well, it is time to start getting serious again.  I have been  playing around far to long without a plan.

 I just finished my "long" ride of the year and now it is time to get ready for 2012.  I don't have a transcon in site, but I do have a couple epic rides scheduled.

Current 2012 Goals:

1.  300 miles at Sebring 12/24 hour race.
2.  Complete a full randonneuring series in Texas including the Mineral Wells 600k.
3.  Complete 500 miles in less than 48 hours in the Texas Time Trials.

This should keep me pretty busy and hopefully leave me in pretty darn good shape to head into 2013 where I hope to spend 2-3 weeks touring Alaska...

Looking forward to a great year!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Excellent Goals!! I need to set my 2012 goals, too. Thanks for the inspiration!! Glad to see 2013 is still on your calendar. Hope to join you there!