Sunday, December 20, 2009

CA 2 and IF

My CA2 frame is in! I took my IF and Corsa in to Jim yesterday to start "harvesting parts". It truly was bittersweet. I think I feel guilty that I am taking parts from the bike that I rode my first 200k. I really thought that bike would be the last bike I would ever need/want. I loved it. I rode my only 400k attempts on it. I haven't even thought about a 400k on my Corsa. Of course, it is probably because all three 400s were so painful and difficult that I just don't have the desire to attempt another one. It was 2-3 weeks after my last 400 in October of 2007 that I purchased the Corsa. I haven't ridden the IF since "ride your bike to work day" in 2008 and I have only ridden it maybe one other time since Oct of 2007. I should sell it, but I don't have the heart to yet.

More on the CA2 later - I have to go get ready for church!

No comments: