Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am in Everett

Well, I made it!  It is beautiful here!  I will take some pictures and post them later, but  I am not in Mississippi anymore, Toto!

The remaining flight was pretty uneventful except that I had an unexpected stop in Denver.  I found out we would be stopping in Denver while in Chicago, so since I had just eaten breakfast, I decided I would eat lunch in Denver.  Well, I did not realize that they don't let you off the plane in Denver, so I went from 8:30 to 10:00pm without eating anything but peanuts and popcorn!  I was starving by the time I got to eat!

Once I arrived at the motel (2 hr shuttle ride dropping off others in Seattle) it was easy to pick out other Pactour riders.  The first person I met was this neat guy - Bob Lewis from  Arizona.  He and I waited around to see if anyone else had not eaten.  I finally got to meet Cynthia, Cov, Jenae, and Susan as well as several others as we all congregated in the lobby.  At 8 Pacific time we walked to the Irishman.  I was hoping for shepherds pie, but they did not have it, so I ate chicken parmesian.  I could have eaten anything at that point though.

So it is almost time for me to put my bike together - more later!












 

No comments: